Veredus Washington, D.C. - Hot Jobs & More!
SR. SOFTWARE ENGINEER – CONTRACT – WASHINGTON, DC
Sr. Software Engineer Skills and Requirements:
• 5 to 7 years J2EE Software Development experience in an Enterprise IT
• 2 to 3+ years of experience using Oracle ADF framework
• Strong hands on experience with ADF UI, task flows, integration with web service, ADF BC4J, Security and templates, EclipseLink JPA.
• Proficiency in ADF application performance optimization and best practices.
• Experience working with UML, XML, Web Service.
• Oracle DB (PL/SQL, Java) development experience as well as Data modeling experience.
• Experience with Scrum/Agile Development Processes and ability to work in a high-paced agile global Development environment.
• Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills.
• Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
• Must possess exceptional problem-solving abilities and a working knowledge of fundamental UI/Usability principles and standards.
• Able to work independently and achieve results with minimal supervision.
• Strong trouble shooting / debugging skills.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://dc.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends – who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. . Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP – Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview Want to be as prepared as possible
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video – culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.