Veredus Washington, D.C. - Hot Jobs & More!
BID SPECIALIST – CONTRACT – WASHINGTON, DC
• Leading solution assessment process to ensure technical agreement of overall solution for qualified sales opportunities
Bid Specialist Skills and Summary:
• 3+ years of related level experience dealing with designing moderately complex solutions
• 3+ experience in bid management or direct customer facing project management experience
• Some experience in business development which includes project estimation, bid development, and client negotiation
• Some client facing experience in both pre- or post- sales situation
• Proven relevant business experience, preferably in B2B cloud services, outsourcing or Professional services
• Proven actual experience in solution design and implementation.
• Proven problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written skills
Computer Science BS Degree and preferably post graduate degree
Bid Specialist Job Summary:
Serve as the liaison between the sales and implementation organizations. Responsible for working with Sales to quote the delivery work effort, working with FP&A on the profitability of each individual deal(s), establishing delivery timelines, facilitating solution analysis and ultimately drafting the Statement of Work (SOW). Responsibilities include engaging with the sales team, and prospect as required, to negotiate final implementation requirements, final contract and works creatively with FP&A team to establish a win-win engagement.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://dc.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends – who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. . Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP – Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview Want to be as prepared as possible
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video – culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.