Veredus Washington, D.C. - Hot Jobs & More!
SR. TECH WRITER – CONTRACT – WASHINGTON, DC
1) Impeccable writing, editing, proofreading, and grammar skills as well as an adept command of the English Language.
2) Has experience writing Enterprise, System-level (not just front end), Functional and Non-Functional Requirements.
3) Has skills in information and requirements gathering, and ability in eliciting and articulating requirements.
4) Experience in preparing, incorporating, and aligning information and data from a multitude of sources.
5) Experience in creating technical documents and technical drawings specific to highly technical subject matter.
6) Ability to articulate complex information in clear and concise language without a loss of detailed meaning.
7) Sound knowledge of a wide array of legacy and emerging technologies.
8) 7+ years’ experience as a Technical Writer.
9) A bachelor’s degree. (Preferred degree areas include information engineering, information systems, computer science).
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://dc.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends – who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. . Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP – Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview Want to be as prepared as possible
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video – culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.